Q: Bad Ignition/electrical issue - takes several cranks before it starts!

Over the past few months I've had to crank my ignition for serveral mins before it would start. It won't locl/unlock doors or turn on dome light unless I can get the car started. The key will get stuck in the igniiton unless I can get the car to start. P0081 pass pres system B1019 System config incorrect - system 3A B1000 electronic control unit performance failure U198 lost comm w/ telecom control mod U0214 lost com w/ remote B3055 No transponder modulation B3060 not programmed transponder ID code P0449 Evap Circuit P0455 Evap large leack P0513 Undoc code U0140 Lost comm w/ body control mod B3031 Security system controller in learn more - test failed - I've replaced the ignition and wire harness below shifter. I think it may be the BCM but I'm not sure. Thoughts?

Hello there, you have a few different faults going on with your 2007 Chevrolet Impala. A vehicle should not have to crank long before it starts unless there is a fault. Given the codes you have listed there are a few common causes such as a faulty security module, key transponder failure, key fob battery, or a faulty fob. The EVAP system leak is a different problem most likely and has a few causes. They are, a leaking gas cap, leaks in the vapor line, charcoal canister, fuel tank seal, or a vent solenoid. If you would like, a qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose these faults by performing a [vehicle inspection (https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/75-point-safety-inspection) and make any repairs required.

3. Bad Ignition/electrical issue - takes several cranks before it starts!