Q: Clutch pedal stuck. Full clutch fluid reservoir.

There has been a leak somewhere so I've been adding fluid for the past month. This time the pedal fell to the floor while the fluid remained full. I replaced the slave one year ago.

Hello. There may be a problem with the clutch pressure plate, the hydraulic clutch master, or slave cylinder binding. The clutch is the most likely problem, and would need to be inspected by a professional mobile mechanic to know for certain. Once they complete the inspection, they’ll be able to provide you with a recommendation to have the repairs completed.

3. Clutch pedal stuck. Full clutch fluid reservoir.