Q: Cluster is acting up but car is still driveable is my bcm the trouble

Cluster is going and comming but I still can drive it security light flashes fuel light wrench light and awd light flashes then the miles disappears and error comes in its place but turn key off it resets and starts it all over again

A: Hello - no, this is not a body control modu...

Hello - no, this is not a body control module issue. Two things to check initially - the instrument panel fuse, which is behind an access cover on the face of the instrument panel, and ground wire connections to the instrument panel. If the fuse and ground are OK, then the failure is probably internal to the circuit board for the (digital) instrument cluster. These can be repaired as well as replaced, and is an all-too-common story with this vintage of GM vehicle.