Q: High beams come on whenever I use my right turn signal 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix

Whenever i use my right turn signal the high beams come on. We lived in North Dakota and it only started in the winter and it's really cold here but we went down to Oklahoma for a few weeks and it never happened there but when we came back up here they started again.

Hello - you have a wiring problem with the right front lights, most likely a bad ground for all the lights on the right, front corner of the car, but especially the right, front turn signal. I recommend an electrical wiring inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

The problem is caused by a short in the turn signal switch. Replace the turn signal switch.

3. High beams come on whenever I use my right turn signal 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix