Q: Clicking noise while turning. Possibly the CV joints?

My car has been making a clicking noise when I turn today I turned into the parking lot at work and hear a loud pop then a bad grinding noise started I killed the engine and started it back up. It looks like some parts are hanging from near the wheel on the passenger side. I think its the cv joint but I'm not sure.

Yes, a clicking noise on turns is a classic symptom of a failed outer CV joint. If there are visible loose parts, this will be easier to diagnose. CV axle replacement is a very straightforward and is a common repair. To verify the cause of the noise, or proceed with the CV repair, you could enlist the help of a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic to have this taken care of.

3. Clicking noise while turning. Possibly the CV joints?