Q: How do I use a USB memory stick with the radio?

How do I use a USB memory stick with the radio?

You can connect an iPod, play a CD, listen to MP3s and more with your car’s audio system. It also lets you connect other devices, including USB memory sticks. Doing so is actually pretty simple, too. Here’s how:

1. Turn the ignition on.

2. Turn on the radio.

3. Locate the AUX/USB connector (behind the gearshift).

4. Raise the cover on the connector and attach the USB stick.

5. Press the media button on the radio.

6. Use the radio controls to sort through the files and folders on the stick and play the songs you want (the controls are the same as for an iPod and very similar to playing a CD).

• Not all USB devices are compatible with your audio system.

• The “no music” message means there are no compatible music files on the USB device.

• The “error” message means that there’s a problem with the connection, or with the memory stick.

• Don’t connect or disconnect a USB device while driving.

3. How do I use a USB memory stick with the radio?