Q: Does a 1998 Dodge Dakota SLT automatic transmission have differential fluid? Do i add it or is it called something?

I have a 1998 Dodge Dakota SLT with Automatic transmission. Does it have differential fluid or is it called something?

The automatic transmission in your vehicle uses ATF+4 automatic transmission fluid. The differential uses GL-5 80W-90 gear oil, with a friction modifier if you’ve got a limited slip rear end.

3. Does a 1998 Dodge Dakota SLT automatic transmission have differential fluid? Do i add it or is it called something?