Q: Cigarette Lighter

Hi,

One of my music inputs into the cigarette lighter broke off and I got most of the pieces out but one fell into one of the gaps inside and its not working.

I don't think its because of the piece that fell but I could be wrong. I have been told to check the fuse but I don't know how to do that.

Thank you,

Michaela

If you look in the fuse box under the left side of the dash and pull out the fuse in location 15 for the cigar lighter to look through it to see if the fuse is burned out inside it. Replace the fuse and then lighter should work. If you still have broke off pieces inside socket then remove fuse and then you can safely use long tweezers to remove broken off pieces. Reinstall the new fuse and test socket.

3. Cigarette Lighter