Q: What will cause a 1998 Chevy Tahoe not start has new starter,battery an alternator

asked by on October 28, 2017

What will cause a 1998 Chevy Tahoe not to start it has a new starter battery and alternator

When you say not start are you talking about it turns over fine but just will not start and run or are you talking about not cranking the engine so it can start? Will need to know to help you better answer this questions. If it is no crank then you need to try putting in neutral and retry it. If it works now then you have a bad neutral safety switch on transmission. If it still will not crank then you may have an ignition switch or wiring issue and will need further diagnosis by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr