Q: Sporadic issues with eletrical system of the car

I have issues with the radio, speakers, clock, odometer and speedometer in my car, sporadically going off and back on again. I took it to the dealership and they found speakers and radio not working, but I told them that they go off and on and that the issue happens occasionally. I eventually replaced the radio and speakers, which was very expensive. There are still intermittent issues with the speedometer,odometer and clock lights. The worst problem occurred recently. My lock seems not to function well. It sometimes doesn't work when I push it manually, as the remote is not working. I manage the door lock but the problem still happens from time to time. I would like to fix it but they haven't given my any solution at the dealership. Please give me some advice. Thank you.

A: Your vehicle has many technical bulletins t...

Your vehicle has many technical bulletins that pertains to wiring issues with pins and connectors to various modules and control units in the vehicle. This issue is one that is hard to track down since it is an intermittent connection issue. The entire vehicle will need to be gone through and inspected. Each connector should be removed, inspected for any connection issues or corrosion, and connector pin corrosion inhibitor put in the connector and reconnected. This has to be done to each connector in the vehicle, until the problem is solved. There are at least 6 or more different technical bulletins covering the problem. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair the electric problems within your car..