Q: Check Engine light is coming on

My truck jerks and sputters at constant speed. The Check Engine light is on and I was told it was from a faulty O2 sensor.

It sounds like you are having a severe engine misfire when the engine is "under load" (accelerating). The problem could be in your ignition system (plugs, coils) or in some cases the O2 sensor. I have only seen an O2 sensor cause this issue once before on your particular engine and the problem is that the O2 sensor thinks there is too much fuel going into the engine so it leans it out (takes fuel away) to the point that the engine starts to misfire. A highly trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic can properly diagnose and repair the engine misfiring issue.