Q: Q: Check Engine light is coming on

My truck jerks and sputters at constant speed. The Check Engine light is on and I was told it was from a faulty O2 sensor.

3. Q: Check Engine light is coming on

Q: Car shakes and stutters during acceleration - 2001 Toyota Echo

As I was reading this I was thinking spark plugs, but you said there was a couple CENTIMETERS of translucent yellow oil? I can't even imagine what must be happening inside the engine to completely cover spark plugs. I would...

Q: Alternator won't charge battery

As a colleague of mine used to say, "everything works, but the hands don't move," He used that expression when he had checked everything on a certain system and found it to be working correctly, but the system was still...

Q: Leaking fluid in front of pumpkin rear axle where drive shaft connects to get. Not sure if i have a bad rear pinion seal

With the age of the vehicle, a worn / failed pinion seal is the most likely cause. Inspect the pumpkin and cover for any damage. If it is apparent that the pinion seal is leaking, make sure the pinion bearing...