Q: Part fell from above brake/gas pedals.

This part is about 4-6 inches long. It has one end with a hole on it and the other with a black plastic piece that has blue electrical wires coming out of it. The wires are still attached. The part number is 26094827 or 110408F I've tried searching the part number and it says it's either a shift actuator or a lock actuator. Not sure which one. I just need to know where to put this part back.

A: The part is not a Chevrolet part but an af...

The part is not a Chevrolet part but an aftermarket alarm system that was installed on the truck. Most of the time the part is just stuffed up inside the dash or wire tied to anything underneath the dash to keep it away from the steering shaft and brake or throttle.