Q: Change the oil myself on my Accord

I own a 2011 Honda Accord, and I am wondering how easy it would be to change the oil myself. Are there any resources or tips for how to do this?

Anytime your oil pressure light comes on while driving, you should stop driving immediately and have your car checked out as soon as possible. The oil pressure warning light indicates that you have low oil pressure, which can cause severe damage to the engine. The noise you are hearing is likely due to the low oil pressure, and should be addressed as soon as possible. Contact a qualified technician, such as the ones available from YourMechanic, who can take care of diagnosing your oil pressure issue.