Q: Change the oil myself on my Accord

I own a 2011 Honda Accord, and I am wondering how easy it would be to change the oil myself. Are there any resources or tips for how to do this?

3. Change the oil myself on my Accord

Q: severe driving condition

The vehicle manufacturer publishes a severe service schedule for your car. If I knew your year, make, model, and engine size I could give you a precise answer based on manufacturer data. The Owner's Manual will certainly have the schedule....

Q: I got oil changed n they told me I had metal in oil n two major oil leaks I got the car sept 24 from jd by rider of Greenville bk

Hello. Metal shavings or pieces in the oil pan can be a serious sign of major mechanic failure on the horizon. Did you personally see the metal shavings? Do you trust that this was an honest diagnosis? If so then...

Q: Honda CRV oil change: Valvoline 0W-20 full syn and Mobil1 filter a good choice?

Hello, thank you for writing in. It is perfectly fine, and preferred by some, to run fully synthetic oil in your vehicle. You must make sure it matches the weight rating listed in your owner's manual. While we cannot personally...