Q: Car won't turn over

Wrench was touching positive and negative on battery, while drive, car died, won't turn over

Your vehicle electronics are very sensitive to voltage. Engine, transmission, and powertrain control modules generally control functions by completing the electrical ground. Positive and negative terminals being connected by that wrench may have damaged any or all of them. First thing is to check for a fuseable link in the starter cable. Also, using the fuse box(es) diagrams in the owner’s manual, check all fuses and circuit breakers. If all the fuses, circuit breakers and fuseable link are good, you should have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.com, inspect the vehicle’s electrical issues.