Q: Car won't stay running changed the plugs

Changed plugs &wires ran for a week and a half now it keeps stalling out

3. Car won't stay running changed the plugs

Q: Car acting like it has no fuel, even though it has some gas in it, won't start.

If the car wont turn over your battery terminals may be dirty and have a bad connection. Clean the terminals and then try to start the car again. If it doesn't start or turn over then I would have a...

Q: Headlights stay on

Hello. This sounds like the headlight switch is faulty. You might also want to check to make sure you have the headlight switch in either the auto position, or the off position. If the headlight switch is left in the...

Q: Upper radiator hose keeps building up a lot of pressure and popping off. Car loses coolant and over heats.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The radiator hoses can pop off for several reasons. Typically it is because the hose or the plastic neck that connects it to the radiator/component has failed. You will want to inspect both sides...