Q: Car won't stay running changed the plugs

Changed plugs &wires ran for a week and a half now it keeps stalling out

3. Car won't stay running changed the plugs

Q: Hi my car wont start I read it could be the starter or a wiring loose or could be the battery

Without further starter circuit tests to see if the complete circuit is operational and the theft system is not activated. The theft system will not let the starter relay operate if the key is not disabling the PATS system. Have...

Q: Q: Brake lights are not working.

Check the turn signal switch and see if its sticking in place. A bad turn-signal switch may interrupt the brake light circuit and cause the brake lights to not function. Also a broken wire to or from the brake light...

Q: I had the blower motor replaced, it worked for the last week. Today the fans were kicking on and off then off completely.

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies...