Q: Car won't stay running changed the plugs

Changed plugs &wires ran for a week and a half now it keeps stalling out

A number of electrical or fuel related components can cause a vehicle to stall. A failed or sticking idle air control motor or throttle position sensor can cause stalling by not regulating the idle speed properly. A vacuum leak can cause the air/fuel mixture to be off, which can cause stalling. Vacuum leaks can occur in components like the air intake tube, intake manifold or gasket, or any number of vacuum hoses can be broken or detached. A faulty fuel pump or fuel pressure can contribute to stalling if fuel pressure is not within specifications. Even if the check engine light is not on, a technician can connect a scan tool to the diagnostic port and check sensor values to possibly track down what is happening.

Have a certified technician look into the stalling issues to find the exact cause.

3. Car won't stay running changed the plugs