Q: Car won't start

My car won't start. Nothing happens when I turn the key. It seems like the car battery is dead, and I've had two unsuccessful jumpstarts.

A: A battery can be 'dead' or have int...

A battery can be 'dead' or have internal problems where a jump-start cannot help start the vehicle. A simple battery charge + test can help determine if the battery is the cause of the issue. Normally batteries last anywhere from 2 to 5 years. Check your history to determine if the age. Also, there could be other issues. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can assist you in diagnosis and repair of your no-start issue.