Q: Car won't start, turns over and lights come on

Cannot get car to start, it will turn over and the lights come on the dashboard but literally nothing else happens

3. Car won't start, turns over and lights come on

Q: where is the fuel pump relay located?

Hi Ian. Thanks for contacting us today. I might be mistaken, but I believe the fuel pump relay is located behind the radio of the vehicle, near the primary fuse panel on the F-350 Super Duty. To locate and remove...

Q: Power steering fluid shoots out of cap when turned off and wheel is not turned?

You may have an air leak at the pump and thus air is being continually drawn in, and building enough residual pressure that must be relieved once you shut the p/s off. The pressure is too much to bleed of...

Q: Q: Engine won't crank

Hi. There can by many reasons why the engine is not cranking, the first thing I would check is to make sure that the battery is charged and in good working order. Many times a vehicle will not crank simply...