Q: Q: Car won't start

My car won't start and there no fire to camshaft sensor or crankshaft sensor or my spark plugs. I've changed out all of them out and still no start

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: 2008 Ford F150 5.4l Crank but won't start after losinng oil pressure due to incident with oil change

Hi there. Anytime you have an excessive oil pressure issue, it's common for the ECU to store an error code that disables the ignition system to prevent internal damage to seals, gaskets or the engine components themselves. It is quite...

Q: I changed my battery but every morning my car is dead and I need a jump?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty alternator or voltage regulator. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine...

Q: Gas gauge stays at full was fine until I replaced the fuel pump/sending unit

Since you took the fuel pump and sender from another vehicle then it most likely needs a new fuel sending unit. The sending unit is most likely corroded from sitting in an empty tank for who knows how long. You...