Q: Car won't start

My car won't start and there no fire to camshaft sensor or crankshaft sensor or my spark plugs. I've changed out all of them out and still no start

Hi There, It sounds like you may have some faulty wiring running to the camshaft and crankshaft position sensors. Since the ignition coils relay on signal from both of these sensors, if they are not producing a signal the ignition coils will not send any power to the spark plugs. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to get you back on the road at your earliest convenience.

3. Car won't start