Q: Q: Car won't start

Car won't start battery is good had it check try'd to jump it and nothing I hear a click when I turn the key

This may be related to a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.

3. Q: Car won't start