Q: Q: Car won't start

Car won't start battery is good had it check try'd to jump it and nothing I hear a click when I turn the key

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: I have a small indentation on my bumper. What is the best way to get it out?

Hi there. There are a few tricks you could try like using compressed air to get the dent out (if it's not too big). There are also some products out there that claim to be able to remove dents. Check...

Q: Engine cide p200a

The engine code you are receiving stands for "Intake Manifold Runner Performance Bank 1". This may mean the vehicle is going to need an new intake manifold, or it may mean the VCMA has failed. This has been an ongoing...

Q: Audi A4 makes noise In Sport Mode

Switching to sport mode only changes the transmission software. So I don't think you are actually experiencing a transmission problem. But the "sport mode" program enables the engine to reach higher speeds before shifting gears, so it could be that...