Q: Q: Car won't start

Car won't start battery is good had it check try'd to jump it and nothing I hear a click when I turn the key

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: Wheel shaking

Hi there. It sounds like your tire may be what's called "cupping". That's when cup like patterns are worn into the tire causing it to vibrate and shake the car. I would inspect the tire for cupping and if they...

Q: Does this vehicle have an interference engine??

This engine is an interference motor that most likely bent valves when the timing belt broke. An issue like this calls for major engine repair. Whether you decide to fix the engine or get a new car, be sure to...

Q: Engine overheating replacing thermostat

Hello. Let me start off by saying that it is just as bad, if not worse, to run an engine with no thermostat as it is to run it with a bad one. It will also cause engine damage. It...