Q: Q: Car won't start

Car won't start battery is good had it check try'd to jump it and nothing I hear a click when I turn the key

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: Fan belt squeaking

The belt tensioner or pulley will need to be checked along with the belt's condition. The belt may just need to be adjusted. I recommend having a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and test your vehicle for you....

Q: Temperature gauge sits on cold always

This is a common issue on this generation of the Chevy Malibu. This could be any one of a few problems. This could be a result of a bad BCM (Body Control Module). This is a module in your car...

Q: Steering wheel groans/sputters on turns

Hello, thank you for writing in. The previous tech who examined the vehicle may be correct, but it is impossible to verify that without the vehicle in front of us. The steering column can cause these symptoms, but so can...