Q: Car won't start

Car wont start but has power. Recharged battery. When brake pressed to start engine it feels like it has no power. Misfire engine indicator came on several days ago but went off. I cant move the car. Help

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things. If the engine is not cranking then you may have a key issue or more commonly a failure in the electronic ignition switch. Also, the battery should be load tested as an internal short will keep it from taking the charge and starting the vehicle. If the engine is cranking and will not start then it may have a fuel problem. Fuel pump failures can be common on this vehicle. If you want to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your starting issue firsthand.

3. Car won't start