Q: Car won't start batary good relay good alternator good my lights work music plays what could this be

Car won't start batary good relay good alternator good my lights work music plays what could this be. Maybe starter or ignition switch

Hello there. In general, when the battery is good and you have a solid power supply to accessories, more often than not the issue exists within the ignition cylinder, ignition relay or the starter / starter relay. The only way to determine this is to trace the power from each access point. If you have power upon turning the ignition switch to the starter, then the starter itself is the problem. Trace this backwards within the supply line if there is no power until you find the last point where power is supplied. If you have issues with this, you can always set up a car is hard to start inspection from one of our mobile mechanics, and they can pinpoint the source and recommend or complete the right repairs for you.

3. Car won't start batary good relay good alternator good my lights work music plays what could this be