Q: Q: Car will not start

While driving car just died, was able to start it right back again then it died and will no longer start .

3. Q: Car will not start

Q: my 2001 ford windstar is making a knocking sound when i start it

A loud sound like that you are describing would suggest an internal mechanical failure. You might check engine oil pressure which will give you some clues. If a part cause is low oil pressure, due to excessive clearances (which in...

Q: Leak from under dash

Hello. It is likely the heater core causing the leak because it is on the passenger side and when they leak the passenger floor becomes wet. It may also be a heater core gasket that is leaking but the heater...

Q: i have 2006 buick lacrosse it run hot wont start back up it turns over just wont catch to start

Hi there: If you're Buick LaCrosse is experiencing overheating issues, it's possible that you have suffered severe internal engine damage or damage to ignition system components such as your crankshaft position sensor or the electrical harnesses connected to these components....