Q: What does the electronic power steering (EPS) Warning Light mean?

What does the electronic power steering (EPS) Warning Light mean?

The electronic power steering (EPS) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the EPS is malfunctioning. When this light is lit, your steering may be a little heavier, and you should schedule an inspection as soon as possible. Tip The EPS Warning Light briefly illuminates when the car is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit for an extended period.

3. What does the electronic power steering (EPS) Warning Light mean?