Q: Car vibrating and losing power.

The Check Engine light is on. In addition, the car jerks and vibrates, I have a loss of power, and the car stalls when I try to start it. It could be a fuel pump, but I am not sure.

Your symptoms could be caused by many things, from a clogged catalytic converter to failed mass air flow sensor. The first step is to retrieve the diagnostic trouble code (DTC). This provides a starting point for the diagnostic procedure. A trained mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose and repair your vehicle.