Q: Q: Car vibrates when stopping.

When I apply the brakes, my car vibrates and stops. It feels like the brakes are working by catching and leaving the tires. The power steering is also making a weird noise when I rotate the steering wheel.

Your problem is a common one. The vibration/pulsation you feel when braking is possibly due to warped rotors. Rotors are a smooth machined metal surface that your brake pads make contact with when you apply your brakes. When the rotor warp you feel a pulsing sensation you are describing. The repair is usually pretty simple. Depending on the condition of your rotors may need to be replaced. The noise while turning usually occurs when the fluid level is low in the power steering system. When the technician inspects your rotors, ask him to check the power steering fluid level. If it is low you might have a leak that needs to be addressed as well.

3. Q: Car vibrates when stopping.