Q: Car starts and runs for 30 seconds before dying. A whistle noise comes from coil pack and air is coming out

2006 Dodge Charger hemi 5.7 there's a whistling noise and air coming from one of the coil paxis. It runs for about 30 seconds before dying. I've used starting fluid but it doesn't work and I've replaced the coil packs and spark plugs. Can someone tell me what is wrong with it and what I can do to fix it?

A: Hi there. It sounds like the intake manifo...

Hi there. It sounds like the intake manifold seal is leaking around where the coil pack is located at. Check the intake mounting bolts. See if the bolts are tight, and if they are loose, then tighten them up.

If the bolts are tight, then you will need to remove the intake and replace the seal. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect the stalling trouble and advise you on the best path to repair.