Q: Car starts and runs for 30 seconds before dying. A whistle noise comes from coil pack and air is coming out

2006 Dodge Charger hemi 5.7 there's a whistling noise and air coming from one of the coil paxis. It runs for about 30 seconds before dying. I've used starting fluid but it doesn't work and I've replaced the coil packs and spark plugs. Can someone tell me what is wrong with it and what I can do to fix it?

3. Car starts and runs for 30 seconds before dying. A whistle noise comes from coil pack and air is coming out