Q: Car shorts out and drains battery

I seem to be having a problem with my car's electrical system. It shorts out and causes my battery to drain.

A: Hi. If your battery is draining, then it is...

Hi. If your battery is draining, then it is not unlikely that there may be a short somewhere in the vehicle. As wiring problems can often times be difficult to detect, I would recommend having the vehicle's wiring inspected by a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to determine what the problem may be. The technician can also inspect the battery's draining problem and replace it if necessary.