Q: Car shorts out and drains battery

I seem to be having a problem with my car's electrical system. It shorts out and causes my battery to drain.

3. Car shorts out and drains battery

Q: can a bad evr/egr solenoid prevent this vehicle from starting ?

If the issue began after you replaced the wiring I would double check the wiring for any faults. A continuity test would be the best way to make sure that the connections are secure and making proper contact. If the...

Q: Car battery replacement

Your car uses two batteries: one large one for the starter and another for the body systems. So it will take some testing to determine whether you need one or both. Contact Your Mechanic by clicking the link to schedule...

Q: Fuel Injector Replacement, BMW 1988 BMW 325i

Yes, on this model BMW you can replace one injector individually relatively inexpensively. If you are able to afford it and are fairly certain it is an injector problem, I would suggest replacing them all at the same time while...