Q: Car shorts out and drains battery

I seem to be having a problem with my car's electrical system. It shorts out and causes my battery to drain.

Hi. If your battery is draining, then it is not unlikely that there may be a short somewhere in the vehicle. As wiring problems can often times be difficult to detect, I would recommend having the vehicle’s wiring inspected by a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to determine what the problem may be. The technician can also inspect the battery’s draining problem and replace it if necessary.

3. Car shorts out and drains battery