Q: My car doesn't have a check Engine light on but when I took it the mechanic they found two codes

asked by on September 20, 2017

I recently took my car to the mechanic because i feel like it's misfiring but only when the car is in park and it's very random it rarely happens and there is no check engine light on. But they said I have a p0358 code. So I changed the ignition coil but I still feel it's misfiring sometimes. What else can it be? The misfire rarely happens but it really bugs me.

You will need to have the ignition system tested to look at the misfire data to find the exact cylinder coil that is causing the code. Misfire data in the computer memory will show the cylinder that is misfiring and then replace that coil.