Q: Car shakes heavily when I brake

My steering wheel is not straight and needs to be aligned. When I brake, my car shakes heavily.

The shaking when you brake is most likely caused by one of more of your brake rotors being warped. Your steering wheel not being straight could be due to a worn suspension component in the front of your Jeep. This could be exacerbating the brake pulsation that you are feeling. I would recommend having a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your brakes and suspension and make any necessary repairs. After any repairs are made you should also have the tires on your Jeep aligned.