Q: Side mirror control switches not working

I can't control the side mirror with the control switches, and the doorlocks do not work properly.

Hello. If these both stopped working at the same time, then you may have a power failure to the switches or a wiring problem in the door. It is common for the wiring that enters the door to get pinched and fail. A mechanic would remove the door panel and check for power at the switches. If there is no power then the wiring would be checked at the door jam to see if there is power there. If there is, then the wiring in the door has failed. If not then it may be a fuse or wiring at the fuse box. If you plan on having a mechanic look at this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic will come to your home or office and inspect the electrical components.

3. Side mirror control switches not working