Q: Car remote?

Hi, Is it possible to install a car remote that locks and unlocks my car so I don't have to fumble with the key? I work sometimes late at night and I just want to be able to get into my car. Thank you!!

Hi there. Yes, this is a viable option that can be done via an aftermarket installation. Unfortunately, Your Mechanic does not currently offer this service. I suggest performing some research on local shops that provide a service such as this. There are many aftermarket systems that can provide what you are looking for and with a little research you can determine which one is the best for your situation. Be sure to provide this information should you need service for inoperative door locks in the future. Your Mechanic is available 7 days a week at your home or office to perform your service needs. Feel free to schedule your next service at www.yourmechanic.com.