Q: Driver's side window won't go up

asked by on February 25, 2016

The driver's side window won't go up.

Window is not going up or down Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If only one window is not operating correctly, I would suspect a failed motor and/or regulator. When the window switch is pressed, power is sent to a DC motor. The motor is attached to a scissor-type device called the regulator, which lifts the window up and down. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to remove the door panel to determine the cause of your window issue and make the necessary repairs.