Q: What does my car randomly stall/cut out at all speeds and idling in park. in my 2006 Chrysler 300

Vehicle stalls at idle, on highway all speeds, stop lights. Will restart most times. only once did it not start. Both fuel pumps have been replaced, gas cap replaced, gas tank replaced by Chrysler, new battery, new pcm computer (vin spcific), all grounds have been checked, all fuses replaced. a New battery in key fob, new motor mounts, tires. Check engine light comes on once in a while but not regularly. the only codes are (Lost communication code and lost communication to tranny). I have had it to several mechanics and no fix yet. Motor was replaced at 175,000 miles by Chrysler. I did add fule cleaner since the car was sitting for a while. some times the car will run fine for 25 miles or so then random stalling or cutting out ( as if the key is turned off)

Hello. It sounds like you have had a lot of work done trying to fix this issue. It sounds like you either have a communication wiring issue or an ignition switch that is failing. I usually test the ignition switch first as that is the most common cause of this. If the switch tests fine then I test or replace the communication wiring. If that needs to be done then it needs to either go to the dealer or to a shop that has the correct Chrysler programming equipment.

3. What does my car randomly stall/cut out at all speeds and idling in park. in my 2006 Chrysler 300