Q: Car pulls to left when braking

The car dips and pulls to the left side when applying the brakes momentarily. The brake pads were recently replaced. I suspect a caliper sticking, brake fluid line collapse, or other problem.

A car that pulls to one direction when applying the brakes is a sign of a sticking brake caliper or a failing brake caliper. For your Acura, you are on the right track to suspect a collapsed brake line or sticking caliper. Due to the fact that you recently had brake work done, it is likely that your Acura’s caliper sliders need to be properly lubricated so that the caliper can slide freely and all four wheels can then brake evenly. To be 100% certain however, I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come by and inspect your brake system in person. They will be able to quickly identify why your Acura is pulling to the left when the brakes are applied and be able to make the repairs needed to keep your Acura driving straight while braking.