Q: Car not starting

Hello, my van is not starting. It started fine this morning. I did some errands and came back home. The lights and headlights come on when I make the first turn but it just wouldn't turn over. Not sure if it is the battery or starter cause the lights and radio is coming on. Wht do you think?

Based on your description it is most likely the starter. However I would not eliminate the battery without fully testing it. I would recommend hiring a qualified mechanic to test your battery for proper voltage and charging. I would also recommend having the starter voltage checks to determine if battery voltage is reaching the starter. If battery voltage is reaching the starter in the starter does not engage, the starter is bad. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your vehicle’s no start problem.

3. Car not starting