Q: Q: Car not going into gear

My car won't go into gear. I changed out the transmission and torque converter, and the car still won't go into gear.

3. Q: Car not going into gear

Q: Engine stalling when in gear.

This is a transmission internal issue of trying to go into reverse and drive at the same time from a leaking valve body.

Q: Truck seems to hop at certain rpm

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing performance issues, perhaps misfires under heavy loads. If the engine is misfiring under heavy load it will most definitely be felt through the transmission and chassis. This...

Q: 2001 mitsubishi montero limited. Need to calibrate idle air valve.

Hello. In order to properly adjust idle speed on this vehicle you will need a scan tool. The vehicle will need to be put in relearn mode to do so. Over time the computer will adapt on its own if...