Q: Q: Car misfires

My car is misfiring.

3. Q: Car misfires

Q: Car humming when turning or driving

Hi there. The difficulty in starting your vehicle maybe from a worn out timing chain/belt. Also, the difficulty in turning your steering wheel may be due to a failure in your power steering system. The humming noise while driving can...

Q: Misfire caused bad o2 sensor?

As you may know the oxygen sensors which are part of your emissions system read exhaust gases to determine whether or not the appropriate amount of oxygen is present in the exhaust. Based upon this reading, this information is relayed...

Q: Pulley squealing.

I would have a technician take a look at it and they can find the problem. Sometimes a bad air compressor will cause the belt to squeal and sometimes the belt may just need tightening. There is also a product...