Q: Car is burning coolant very quickly, no leaks in the system

Hello. I have an issue with my car burning coolant very fast. I had it pressure tested to see if there is a leak. There are no leaks. I had the coolant tank cap replaced as it was suggested to me by a mechanic. I'm still having the same issue. Do you have some advice? Thank you.

If you are loosing coolant and had it tested without any leaks identified then you may have a head gasket leaking or a heater core leaking.

Look at the exhaust to see if you see any white smoke indicating the head gasket has a leak. If you are getting low coolant with no leaks on the ground then a mechanic can pressure the system and determine where the leaking coolant is going. The system should hold pressure for as long as the tester is attached. Once the pressure leaks down then a diagnosis can be done.

3. Car is burning coolant very quickly, no leaks in the system