Q: Car is bucking while idling and occasionally stalls

When I bring my car to a halt at a stop light and it idles, my vehicle starts bucking. Occasionally, it would stall completely. Do you have some idea what could be causing this? I appreciate your help.

A: You may have a cylinder that is misfiring o...

You may have a cylinder that is misfiring or the EGR could be stuck open causing the rough idle. A computer check would show the cylinder that is misfiring or provide an EGR code. This test needs to be done first to diagnose the code to see what is the cause. Get in touch with a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your car's bucking and stalling issue.