Q: Car has white smoke coming out of the left exhaust when idling or just after pulling off from a stop. Fine after that

As above

Are you losing coolant? If so, the white smoke (steam really) is coolant being lost out of the exhaust. If the car only does this when first started in the AM, it may simply be condensation being burned off, which has collected in the exhaust system during cool-down. If there is any observable coolant loss, I would recommend having a professional technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the leak and guide you with repairs.

3. Car has white smoke coming out of the left exhaust when idling or just after pulling off from a stop. Fine after that