Q: Car hardly starting

I am having ignition switch issues with my car. The car will hardly start.

If the issue is with the key turning on the electrical system, then it could be the ignition switch. If everything comes on when turning the key and the engine cranks, but doesn’t start, then you could have other things going on. If so, start by having the codes read in your engines computer. Most of the time the engine computer can detect an issue that is causing the hard start issue that you are experiencing. A certified technician can pinpoint the cause of the hard start in order to get you back on the road.