Q: Q: Car failing smog check

My car is failing the smog test with the code OBDII Monitors Not Ready - Oxygen Sensor.

3. Q: Car failing smog check

Q: Do all cars have an OBD system?

Virtually all vehicles from the 1987 model year to the present day have an OBD system. Some earlier model year vehicles, but not all, have some semblance of an OBD system. However, their diagnostic abilities are severely limited. There are...

Q: I have an exhaust smell in my car and I need to figure out why and where it is coming from?

Hi there. First check the blend doors to the heater / air conditioning system. If you are smelling ambient air smells in the cab, then the blend doors may be opening to the outside air. For the exhaust leak, check...

Q: Front rotors are wearing way too fast

Brake performance and wear reduction are two very popular modification questions for most vehicles. There are many options available that can extend the life of the rotors and/or pads. Look for rotors that are drilled and/or slotted. These types of...