Q: Car exhaust is giving white smoke when I start the car everyday.

Whenever I start the car engine after keeping it overnight, I see cloud of white smoke comes out from exhaust at first and then little bit of smoke keeps on coming for 1 or 2 minutes. But after that I don't see any smoke when I start again. The smoke smells like burning gasoline i mean it smells like something we usually smell in heavy traffic areas. What is the probable reason for this? Is there any problem with the engine or something else?

3. Car exhaust is giving white smoke when I start the car everyday.