Q: Can I make a LR Door for a 2007 Honda CR-V a manual door by unplugging wire harness? door unlocks itself after being locked!

LR Door for a 2007 Honda CR-V door unlocks itself after being locked! This happens no matter how it is locked (manual, switch in drivers door or key fob).

I''m wondering if I can just make it a manual door by unplugging wire harness because I don't want to spend a lot on it right now.

3. Can I make a LR Door for a 2007 Honda CR-V a manual door by unplugging wire harness? door unlocks itself after being locked!