Q: Can I have a front camera installed on my 2015 Acadia Denali?

Despite vertical adjustments, I sit lower in my 2015 Acadia Denali than I did in my former SUV. I have continuous trouble judging where the right-front bumper is, causing a problem with parallel- and front-end parking. Sometimes it takes several tries to align my car correctly in designated spaces. The car is equipped with a backup camera. Surround cameras came out a year later, but dealers don't seem to like after-sale additions. Will anyone else put one in - and have it appear on my same in-dash screen? Thank you.

Hi there. I think your best option here is to contact a local audio/visual automotive installation company, that installs car stereo and visual systems to see if they have the type of system you’re looking to have installed on your GMC. Unfortunately, this is not a service our mobile mechanics offer. Best of luck in your search.

3. Can I have a front camera installed on my 2015 Acadia Denali?