Q: Can I have a front camera installed on my 2015 Acadia Denali?

Despite vertical adjustments, I sit lower in my 2015 Acadia Denali than I did in my former SUV. I have continuous trouble judging where the right-front bumper is, causing a problem with parallel- and front-end parking. Sometimes it takes several tries to align my car correctly in designated spaces. The car is equipped with a backup camera. Surround cameras came out a year later, but dealers don't seem to like after-sale additions. Will anyone else put one in - and have it appear on my same in-dash screen? Thank you.

3. Can I have a front camera installed on my 2015 Acadia Denali?