Q: Brakes want bleed has a new master cylinder don't know if booster is bad

Brakes want work it has new master cylinder new lines but pedal goes all the way to floor could it be break booster

The master cylinder should be bench bled first or you may not be able to bleed it out. The other thing to check is to make sure the pin did not fall out when changing the master cylinder. The pin was in the brake booster and should be adjusted for the new master cylinder to make sure it will reset after each stroke. If you want to have this looked at and repaired, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose your brake system and perform appropriate repairs or adjustments.

3. Brakes want bleed has a new master cylinder don't know if booster is bad