Q: My 95 Mitsubishi 3000gt won't start. All the lights turn on, battery is good. I don't know what too do

It drove fine last night before it broke. Now, nothing...

I’d recommend having a mechanic come to you and check it out to see if you have a starter or a ignition/fuel problem. There’s not enough information for me to really narrow it down for you. I’d recommend getting some help from a mobile mechanic who can come to you and diagnose the starting problem for you, plus you won’t have to pay for a tow into a shop.

• My 95 Mitsubishi 3000gt won't start. All the lights turn on, battery is good. I don't know what too do