Q: Brakes feel squishy

My brakes are squishy when I first start my car. It feels like there is air in the line. The brake fluid might be leaking as well.

You are correct that excessive pedal travel can be caused by air entering the brake system. However, unless there is a leak or the system has recently been serviced, air should not have entered the system. There could be a hydraulic leak somewhere or the master cylinder could be leaking internally. Brakes are a safety concern so I suggest you have your vehicle inspected as soon as possible. A qualified mechanic will be able to diagnose and repair your brakes to have you safely back on the road.