Q: Brake problems.

I had to replace front pass. disc caliper when it ground down shoes. I filled and bled brakes. Now the brakes wont engage unless I coast for about 10 secs. after starting and allow the ABS and Brake light to come on. Then they work fine, but one rear tire skids for hard brake. If i don't allow lights to come on, I have to mash pedal and then master cylinder makes a cycling sound, but truck barely slows down and pedal wont depress.

From what you’ve described it sounds like you have a problem with your ABS system. A sensor may have gotten damaged when you experienced the other brake problems. Have the ABS system tested for any trouble codes to one or more wheel sensors.

If you need assistance with this check, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your brake issue so that the necessary repairs can be accurately made.