Q: Brake noise

When I apply the brake you hear a poppy noise it was doing in once in a while I did the bearings on the front now it does it every time I apply the break

A: It would be best to have a certified mechan...

It would be best to have a certified mechanic take a look at the vehicle. Something may have been left loose when the bearings were changed, there could be a failing suspension component, or possibly part of the steering system is making the noise. A certified mechanic should have the ability to locate where the noise is coming from and make any repairs necessary, in order to avoid any further damage, or possible injury. If you need help identifying and repairing the issue, a YourMechanic certified mechanic can come to your home or place of business and perform a brakes, steering, and suspension system inspection.